Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 9: things that make you happy

Okay..that's the cruel challenge. cause now, i don't know what things that make me happy. i'm stuck with saddest thing now. hahah. lol.okay let me think first...

Nah.. i know the happy thing that i can do.. shopping time :) Yeah. but now i can't shopping very well cause i should spent my money to my son.. Haikal. :) He's already wanna go to kindergarten school.. so as his mom. i should give him as perfect as i could. because i'am his mother. so if i wanna go to shopping.. maybe i buy something that Haikal can use it. such as...



hurm..food too. will make me happy. OMG.....~ my weight.. please delete this picture emma... :( but never mind. diet and exercise will be consistence after this. InsyaAllah.. :)

Oh. I like snapping a picture. :) or maybe more accurate my own picture, hahaha,, awkward when people staring at me when i snap my own picture. hah. who the hell are you guys.. be myself. yeah. so this is me.. :)

Oh no... i'm so cute,, :)

2 comments: