Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 8: things that make you sad

Of course when i got divorced... :(
The thing that i don't want in my life happened..
such as lost my best partner because of me or maybe because of him too..


cuz i do love him so much.. and whatever happen.. i'll still love him. 
and i don't know until when my love stuck with him..
Allah know the best for me..
but i promise to my life.. until i find the one. i'll love him. no regret.

so now, the most saddest that i have is..... lost AMIR TAKIYUDDIN SAIFULLAH.. even he'll hate me.. i don't care.. as long as we have a bone to each other.. i'm not going to hate you.. even you said my promise is fuckup.. then you'll see how long can i keep my heart for you.. but someday if somebody could grab my heart.. i'll thank you to you cause keep my heart feel that i'm not alone.. cuz you're my son's father.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment