Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal

wow, interesting topic!! well i have a lot in my mind. should i put in into a list? well maybe i should.

1. to wear or dress whatever i want to whatever i want. I means still menutup aurat..or maybe not.. hahaha... it is illegal in my religion but nowadays... you know what i means.. hahaha buat still under control..that's includes my mini skirt and cute tank top. should i wear it with my tight pants? hmmm.. 

2. a picture doing something illegal. Err.. what's that mean? 

illegal or not? it's all depend on you to decide it. the whole world doesn't have to know the truth. 

because..
rules are made to be broken.
rules was made by some jealous people who can't do it
and....
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment