Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself

 i would love to start with a picture of myself. not just one. i have three caption name maya.. hehe.. but please don't blame me for my love of cam-whoring. ^^ 

i have a lot of hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days:

1. eat more and still stay in good shape. haha. but no way, i still have to work out too. :)
2. save more money for my future.
3. be able to spend more time with my family, cousins, friends and loved one.
4. open my own online shop but i need to study more about it.. urgh.. l'll try it..
5. i will be able to eat anything that i want without thinking my pocket's money
6. own a dslr, or maybe digital lomo. but i prefer dslr as i can turn it into lomo picture too. now i just have the old camera.. :(
7. improve myself.
8. get back my love one.. :) cruel enough.
9. obviously i have to finish my 365 day challenge,right?

that's all i can think for now. but i think it includes everything. i usually the type of person who didn't really plan for my future, i do put some effort to think about it and imagine myself in the near future, but i prefer to just follow the flow. hehe. wish me luck again!! hope that i can fulfill all my wishes. 
http://onlymine91.blogspot.com/p/365-day-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment