Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What kind of girl am i?

me? i can't labelled myself in one type only, because i have a different personality on every different aspect of my life, it's all depends on who i have to deal with. i'm stubborn girl with my own opinion~ there are things that i have to let it be done according to my own style, funny girl~ love to laugh hysterically and tell silly jokes even people think that my joke too lame, shy at first, as i get to be comfortable with someone, i'm loud and bubbly  and happy go lucky, emotional, i cry when i watch sad sappy love stories, deep down inside me i'm still a girl forced to be grown up in my own imaginary life, sometimes i forgot how to breathe, i create my own fairytale, wishing for magical dreams become true. something sweet like princess, easy to say, i'm a dreamer. :)


yeah princess... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment