Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 18: why you made your blog, why you still have it

i love this Q!!
why??
because i'm a secretive person.
i kept my personal life behind closed door.
i feel like i have a total control over my blog.
i can post whatever pictures, quotes and say whatever i want in my own blog.
& let people take a sip of my awesome life.
hahahaa. 
but the most important thing is to give me a chance to write a journal of my life.
reminiscence the good old days and re-evaluate the true meaning behind the journey of my life. 
and probably because i have problems with remember things that happen in my life, 
so by keeping a blog, i know what happen in my life so far.
and i have a lots to talked about, but most of the times i only post pics with quotes, weird huh?
i have 2 blogs. but i only kept this one open for public viewer. 
i feel like i'm alive.


that's why i still have my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment