Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 19: your thoughts on your family

i believe that every family have their secrets.
that's what makes them so mysterious.

from a dark past into a bright future.

i have a great family.

my dad is an excellent story-teller.
the way he tells story to us was really captivating.
he used to tell bedtime stories and drive me into dreamland where my imagination started to ponder.
i think that's where i got my creative artistic side
he thinks ahead of time.
he is hardworking.
he is a good entertainer
an awesome father
some people even said that my father was so hilarious.
joking around each other about my love life, my study.
but he got his serious side too, that's when you shouldn't mess with him.
But now.. he's going far from us.
He passed away when i was 18.
Hope that he'll rest in peace..
Amiin.. ;) miss you ayah..


my mom is a perfect-match for my dad.
they both know their partner favorite place to hang out. and that's where they usually end up meeting.
my mom is my dad personal helper,
i do gossiping with my mom & it's fun thing to do.
she always support my interest . she is the reason why i love travelling now.

my mom with my sister.. :)

it's like both my parents are my bestest friends ever.

i got 2 big brothers and a big sister.
i love to hang out with them. laugh around.

my big sis is a teacher, so she will be acting like one even when she is at home. she is loud, talkative, bubbly, crazy and funny. her food is tasteless ~according to my mom~ but it is tasty. she is crazy with her healthy meal. she is bigger than me (sure!)

my big bro is the laid back kind of guy. but he is an emotional gummy bear. hahaa. he is friendly, as most of his friends is half his age. a funny guy and he got his own charms. people listen when he talks, maybe because he is a smooth talker. haha. he is scared of the dark and very picky about food.

my 2nd brother is a rebel too, i spent most of my teenage life with him, i always annoy by asking him a lot of silly question but he still answer it. he always said nice interesting weird quotes about life. that's when i discovered that men do think differently from girl, they have their own unique perspective view of life. he only started to speak a lot when i ask him and when he think i take a wrong way to solve my problem. 

and me?
i'm a rebel too. my mom always asked me why i have a lots of guy friends, she thought that i'm a rolling stone ~always changing boyfriend kind of girl~. haha.  hello.. just a friend. not more that that until i meet my ex husband...  when i said that i'm gonna study abroad, my mom scared that i might be able to cope with it. i know in her eyes, i will always be her baby girl. before this i have trouble getting along with my mom, it takes a huge fight to stop her from treating me like a little innocent girl. but now we get along very well.

we may look different, maybe because we were born all over the places. some was born in bagan serai, kota kinabalu and tanjung karang and i'm the only one born in my own house.. hahhah. the first two siblings have curly hair - they follow my dad genes-, and the rest, which is my 2nd bro, me and  have thick wavy hair -we follow my mom genes- we may be vary in our height, some talls, some are petite like me. but we are family. i love my family!! miss you all guys. can't wait to be coming home. enjoy some good food and celebrate the happiness of life and be grateful that we still can rock our lives!!

my lovely brothers with their family


No comments:

Post a Comment