Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 24: your favorite 10 people right now and why

I don’t really have 10 specific people on my list right now.
 But i do have some.

First and foremost will be my best buddy ever!! 
And also my baby boo. I know it sound so cheesy, but who cares right. 
We need to spread more love. 
Haha.
My best buddy is Ellyma Nasir. :) who can treat my son like her son..
homaigoood...~
Mommy Elly aka step mother..

Next will be my family. 
If you know each and everyone of them you’ll understand what i’m talking about, 
there are the talkative one, the craziest, 
the coolest and funniest, supportive. 
all in all they are the one i turn to when i need a family time.

My friends, 
my primary and high school friends that i find amusing 
because they are all connected,
 i wonder how is it happen. 
And cheers to all my new friends that i just met in my current place, 
that i love to work and hang out with.

And lastly to every random person that i talked on the monorel Imbi, 
while i’m patiently waiting for my ex husband to pass a thing..
 Haha. 
I know it’s crazy, 
but that’s the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment