Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OMG...

It’s so strange, really strange. I’ve never been like this before
Whenever I see you, my heart pounds and trembles
When I see your face, I imagine things by myself
I can’t keep a straight face, I’m going crazy because I miss you again.
I don’t want to be the first to say it but the words linger around my mouth

Loving you..what should I do ? I can’t control my heart, my heart is not working
It’s to the point where I can’t focus. Boy I’m falling in love with you..
What should I do? Baby I’m in love with you. My heart is burning, this night is too long. Words I’ve been hiding from you, I love you..
and oh my gosh.. I'm in love with you. but you deserved someone two three better than me..
your family.. :) I'll keep this feeling until the times come which mean..
when you're mine..and become my Imam..
InsyaAllah.. keep this feeling secretly in my heart..
who is he?
HAHAHA.. I told you before..
this is SECRET!!

*meroyan bile mama org jatoh hati kat org yg x disangke2.. hahahaha..harap maaf..perasaan tidak dpt dipastikan suke sbg ape...~ yg penting..mereng.. sekian.. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment